Details of your selected vacancy are outlined below.Regional Director - Midlands & North of England
Regional Director – Midlands & North of England
40 hours per week
Competitive Salary – Plus Bonus Scheme, Company Car & Benefits
RPS Group is a leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy, employing over 5,000 staff worldwide. Quoted on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company and a member of the FTSE4 Good index, we are a secure and stable business in uncertain times.
Our UK Water business employs around 1000 staff and has been providing services to the water industry since 1993. We work for all the UK water and sewerage companies and most of the water-only companies. Our services include Water Networks, Drainage, Software Solutions, Surveying, Design, Leakage Consultancy, Water Resources and Efficiency, Flood Risk and the Water Environment and Customer Service.
What you’ll do
Reporting to the Water Director, you will be responsible for the effective delivery of our services in the Midlands and the North of England. In addition you will support the Business Development Director in the development of new opportunities in these areas. You will also deputise for the Water Director in his absence.
In addition to the above:-
• You will have delegated responsibility for the successful and effective operational and financial performance of our commissions in the Midlands and the North of England
• You will have Profit and Loss accountability
• You will provide leadership of the Midlands and the North of England management team
• You will collaborate with the Operations Support Team to ensure that our operations in the Midlands and the North of England are carried out safely, compliantly and cost effectively
• You will maintain high standards of customer service and care
• You will have frequent liaison with our clients
• Have proven leadership and operational management success
• Be safety and customer focused
• Be commercially astute
• Be an accomplished technical author
• Have excellent collaboration, negotiation and presentation skills
• Have evidence of professional development of team members
• Have a minimum 10 years success in leading the delivery of planned and reactive water network services for UK water companies
• Have a thorough understanding of water network operations
• Be educated to degree level in a relevant discipline.
• Be IOSH qualified or working towards the qualification
• Have a Full UK Driving Licence
Ready to Join Us?
We offer a great range of employee benefits as well as the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include: a contributory pension scheme, Bonus Scheme, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays, share incentive plan plus tax efficient benefits.
RPS is an equal opportunity employer.