Details of your selected vacancy are outlined below.Senior Administrator
This is a fantastic time to join RPS. As one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplinary Consultancies, we are working on a number of high profile projects and require first class, innovative and motivated staff. With an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back up team, we are able to offer unparalleled opportunities, in a dynamic work place, where achievements are rewarded and progress encouraged.
We are looking for a Senior Administrator to join the busy and vibrant team in our Brighton office. Key duties and responsibilities would be as follows:-
• Working closely with the Office Manager on managing the effective provision of all support services to the Brighton Directors and Consultants
• Sales ledger – assisting with management of the monthly invoicing cycle, issue invoicing, ensuring that we bill to correct budget and client, ensuring the credit checking procedures is adhered to
• Management accounts – assist with identifying and logging accruals and provisions
• Provide support with Tenders & PQQs, ensuring major deliverables are on time
• Cover for other team member’s duties in their absence. These duties may include: formatting letter and reports, support using other applications (Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint), assist with travel bookings and setting up new jobs
• Working closely with the Office Manager on identifying problems and being quick to respond to issues
• Working closely with the Office Manager on monitoring office productivity
• Assist Office Manager with ad-hoc tasks relating to marketing, HR, H&S, IMS
In return, we offer a very competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
To apply, simply forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
RPS is an equal opportunity employer.