Details of your selected vacancy are outlined below.Office Manager
This is a fantastic time to join RPS. As one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplinary Consultancies, we are working on a number of high profile projects and require first class, innovative and motivated staff. With an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back up team, we are able to offer unparalleled opportunities, in a dynamic work place, where achievements are rewarded and progress encouraged.
We are looking for an Office Manager for our Brighton office and would welcome applications from experienced Administrators with experience in a professional services environment. You will be responsible for managing a small team to provide administrative and finance support to Directors and Consultants and to provide financial information to our Head Office.
• Managing the effective provision of all support services to the Brighton Directors and Consultants
• Improving existing processes and systems where necessary and gathering feedback prior to the communication of change to promote smooth and successful implementation.
• Financial control including Invoicing, Project Budgets, Office Budget and Cost Control
• Confidential PA support to directors on HR issues
• Appraisals and reviews for all Admin team members
• Induction and training for all new starters
• First point of contact for Group (including Group H&S Manager) for health and safety issues for this office
• Overseeing all maintenance and issues relating to the office environment, building fabric and car park. Liaising with the landlord’s managing agent as appropriate.
• Internal audits of projects, admin, accounts and IT.
Experience in successfully managing an Admin team is essential. Previous experience as an Office Manager or Finance Manager would be beneficial.
In return, we offer a very competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
To apply, simply forward a copy of your CV to Geoff.email@example.com
RPS is an equal opportunity employer.