Details of your selected vacancy are outlined below.Regional Manager
London, Oxford, Woking
Competitive Salary – Plus Company Car & Benefits
Based in the Thames Water area
RPS Group is a leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy, employing over 5,000 staff worldwide. Quoted on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company and a member of the FTSE4 Good index, we are a secure and stable business in uncertain times.
Our UK Water business employs around 1000 staff and has been providing services to the water industry since 1993. We work for all the UK water and sewerage companies and most of the water-only companies. Our services include Water Networks, Drainage, Software Solutions, Surveying, Design, Leakage Consultancy, Water Resources and Efficiency, Flood Risk and the Water Environment and Customer Service.
In 2015, Thames Water Utilities Limited created an Infrastructure Alliance to deliver its Wholesale Water operational objectives. RPS was appointed as an Alliance Associate in April 2015 and we deliver Leakage Management services in the Thames Valley, Central South and Eastern South areas. We also provide PRV Maintenance services throughout the Thames Water region.
What you’ll do
Reporting to the Water Director, you will identify and develop business opportunities whilst maintaining the profitable management of projects and contracts. You will assume regional responsibility for operational and commercial performance within the Thames Water area, including:
• Production of Payment Applications and monitoring of payments
• Management reporting and resolution of commercial issues
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Bidding, pricing and project costing
• Project correspondence, production of proposals and SLAs
• Assisting with the development and delivery of the project strategy, planning and implementation
• Supply chain management
• Ensuring the effective flow of information between team members and participants in project activities
• Contract management of on-going projects from signing to closure.
• Be an exceptional leader with a successful track record in managing sophisticated service delivery agreements, ideally in the UK Utilities sector
• Be able to demonstrate fiscal success
• Hold a track record of business development success
• Have excellent collaboration, negotiation and presentation skills
• Be able to demonstrate a successful track record in delivering compliance with externally accredited management systems.
• Be an advanced user of Microsoft Office applications
• Have a Full UK Driving Licence
Ready to Join Us?
We offer a great range of employee benefits as well as the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include: a contributory pension scheme, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays, share incentive plan plus tax efficient benefits.
RPS is an equal opportunity employer.