Details of your selected vacancy are outlined below.3D Designer/Visualizer
This is a fantastic time to join RPS. As one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplinary Consultancies, we are working on a number of high profile projects and require first class, innovative and motivated staff. With an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back up team, we are able to offer unparalleled opportunities, in a dynamic work place, where achievements are rewarded and progress encouraged.
We are currently looking for a 3D Designer/Visualizer to work in our Belfast office. You will work closely with our multi-disciplinary project teams to assist in the preparation of design work and presentations for 3D computer generated modelling, HTC Vive VR, photomontages and graphic design.
In RPS Belfast, we enjoy an exceptional team approach working closely with all our engineering disciplines and the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate some experience in the following:
• Production of photomontages.
• Autodesk 3ds Max.
• Adobe Photoshop.
• Experience using AutoCAD, and data in conjunction with Autodesk 3ds Max.
• Experience reading technical drawings.
• Educated to degree level or higher education level in a design based subject
• Work alongside Technical, Creative and Innovation leads to deliver work within deadline and budget
• Facilitating creative direction
• Identifying and solving complex production problems while maintaining quality.
• Have a good understanding of the workflow and pipeline for stills, animation and film.
• Manage project deliverables and quality of output.
• You are deeply passionate producing visualisation.
• Outstanding attention for detail
• Adept at anticipating and solving problems
• Comfortable estimating jobs and dealing with clients
• Keeps up with the latest industry trends
• Personable and proactive approach
• 3DS Max and Photoshop essential
• 3D Animation skills, with an emphasis on moving image
• Extremely organised with advanced knowledge of Office
• Client handling and the ability to sell services and capability
• Strong leadership skills
• Knowledge of HTC Vive System
• Knowledge of Unity and/or Stingray
• Knowledge of BIM/Revit
• Experience of having worked in an Architectural office
• Interest in all aspects of Architecture from concept to detail design.
• Extensive industry experience as a visualisation artist
• Extensive portfolio of visual stills and animation work
In return, we offer a very competitive salary & benefits package together with the opportunity to develop your career with one of the UK's leading Engineering consultancies.
To apply for this role, simply forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
RPS is an equal opportunity employer.