Details of your selected vacancy are outlined below.Team Secretary
This is a fantastic time to join RPS/CgMs. We are looking to recruit highly motivated and ambitious employees to work on a wide variety of high-profile projects. With an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back up team, we are able to offer unparalleled opportunities to showcase your talents and truly develop your career.
In particular, we are looking for an experienced Team Secretary to join our London Office. The candidate will be working for a busy Planning team of 8 professionals including 4 Directors and 4 Planners with day to day secretarial support. You will be responsible for organising diaries, arranging meetings, travel arrangements etc.
A strong level of accuracy, organisation and communication skills are required to ensure that deadlines are met. You will also need to have a high level of IT knowledge to include Word, Excel and Powerpoint for this role.
You will manage the team’s timesheets, expenses, new jobs and monthly invoicing as well as other ad hoc duties.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:-
• Organise diaries, arrange meetings, travel arrangements.
• Preparing general correspondence for the team – this includes audio typing.
• Collating reports including plans etc, PDF reports and photocopy appropriately.
• Managing timesheets and expenses on a weekly basis.
• Maintain comprehensive filing system - electronic files and hard files, and opening new job folders as necessary.
• Assisting other secretaries as and when required.
• Assisting with answering of incoming telephone calls, covering reception on a rota basis.
• Any other duties, which may be appropriate.
The Office working hours are 9.00 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. You will be expected to work overtime as and when required.
In return, we offer a very competitive salary and benefits package, including an Interest-Free Season Ticket Loan.
To apply for this role, simply forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
RPS is an equal opportunity employer.