Details of your selected vacancy are outlined below.Senior Town Planner
This is a fantastic time to join RPS. We are looking to recruit highly motivated and ambitious employees to work on a wide variety of high-profile projects. With an enviable client list, and the highest calibre multi-disciplinary back up team, we are able to offer unparalleled opportunities to showcase your talents and truly develop your career.
In particular, we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Planner to join the Team in either our Cardiff or Birmingham offices.
Working within the Planning Team, you will be responsible for:-
• Assisting on a range of planning tasks including researching, monitoring and desk and site assessments
• Developing planning studies and reports in support of development proposals
• Policy analysis
• Liaising with local planning authority and other consultants
• Conducting site visits
• Assisting in the review of development plans and submitting representations
• Participating in public consultation events
• Attending meetings with Clients
You will need to be degree qualified in Town Planning (or similar) and, ideally, have 3 years post-qualification experience in a Consultancy or Local Planning Authority. You will need to possess excellent communication skills and the ability to organise your own workload. You will need to demonstrate a good understanding of Development Control procedures and be able to review Development Plans & Proposals.
In return, we offer a very competitive salary and benefits package together with the opportunity to develop your career with one of the UK’s leading Planning Consultancies.
To apply for this role, simply forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
RPS is an equal opportunity employer.