Details of your selected vacancy are outlined below.PRV Technician
RPS Group is an international environmental consultancy employing over 5,000 people worldwide and a key player in Water Leakage Management. Here at RPS, we have a fantastic opportunity for a PRV Technician to join our team in, working on our Thames Water contract.
The role will involve carrying out PRV services as follows:
• Installation and maintenance of controller units
• Undertake servicing of Pressure Reducing Valves and Pressure Sustaining Valves
• Commissioning of new Pressure Reducing Valves and Pressure Sustaining Valves
• Asset Surveys
• Flow and pressure logging
• Network fault finding
• Flow meter maintenance / repair
• Enrol on a standby rota
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
• Understanding of water network operations
• Good collaboration and communication skills
• Ability to work with Field Team personnel to deliver continuous improvement in all aspects of their work performance
• Previous experience of working on PRV’s
• Knowledge of Pressure Management and PRV controllers
Candidates should hold the following qualifications and professional memberships:
• NRSWA Unit 2 Signing, Lighting and Guarding
• City & Guilds Level 2 Award in Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces
• Full UK driving licence
• Blue card
RPS Group is a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy, employing over 5,000 staff worldwide. We are quoted on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company and a member of the FTSE4 Good index and a secure and stable business in uncertain times.
We have the expertise to support clients across a range of different sectors and services and are acknowledged as experts in energy, transport, planning, water, waste, design and environmental consultancy.
Our UK Water business employs around 850 staff and has been providing services to the water industry since 1993. We work for all the UK water and sewerage companies and most of the water-only companies. Our services include Water Networks, Drainage, Software Solutions, Surveying, Design, Leakage Consultancy, Water Resources and Efficiency, Flood Risk and the Water Environment and Customer Service. We have a reputation for meeting the challenges posed by large, complex projects and for conducting business in an open and responsible manner. Our strategy seeks to ensure continuous improvement in the range and quality of the services that we provide and the delivery of tangible results for our clients.
RPS is an Equal Opportunities employer.
We are an equal opportunities employer.