Details of your selected vacancy are outlined below.Project Managers
Due to the expanding nature of our business, we are seeking experienced PROJECT MANAGERS for our Land Division in various locations across Canada. This key role is responsible for managing projects from cradle to grave and playing a lead role in the development of business opportunities. The successful incumbent will be the direct line of communication and liaison with corporate clients..
As a knowledge expert in surface land acquisition and management you will lead and direct business initiatives for multiple projects. You have a proven track record creating strong relationships, negotiations, identifying issues and concerns with clients and resolving landowner concerns and issues. You are able to handle a considerable and diverse workload while managing a project team.
• Perform as technical expert on projects
• Acquire and verify information from various data such as survey plans, agreements, and title searches
• Mentor team members on multiple projects with varying degrees of complexity
• Accountable for frequent and regular communication with clients
• Review project information as prepared by land teams to ensure completeness and accuracy
• Establish and manage project controls including project budgets and project schedules
• Prepare preliminary cost estimates and program schedules as requested by clients
• Review and approve invoices for projects
Skills and Qualifications:
• 8+ years in a similar role
• Excellent project management and project planning skills
• Ability to manage complex projects and controls independently and effectively
• Strong ability to prioritize multiple projects with moving deadlines
• Ability to anticipate and manage project challenges and trends
• Good negotiating and presentation skills
• Proficient in surface land acquisition and land management
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of construction practices
• Excellent ability working with MS Office Suite and Project Management tools
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
We are an equal opportunities employer.