Details of your selected vacancy are outlined below.Senior Land Administrators
We are currently seeking Senior Land Administrators for our rapidly expanding Land Division. The successful incumbents will handle all aspects of land administration and the ideal candidate is considered an expert in their field, recognized as role models and enjoy mentoring junior associates and sharing their expertise, working with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performing complex land administration procedures using judgment and reasoning to solve problems and make proactive decisions, applying creative problem solving techniques
• Mentoring and training of less experienced team members
• Researching information to understand underlying needs of the landowners/clients
• Working with Project Managers or Land Administration Manager to ensure consistent standards
• Ensuring all land data including cross-referencing and project related work is established, maintained and accessible
• Reviewing audit packages ensuring regulatory compliance
• Completing project specific activities and coordinating work of the land administration staff in a busy environment.
• Understanding the scope of the project and project contract and alerting PM/client if budget is exceeded
• Other duties as assigned
Successful candidates will have the following minimum requirements:
• Post-secondary education in a recognized Land Administrator program or equivalent experience
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Effective oral and written communications skills
• Results focused team player with a positive attitude
• Deadline driven with the ability to thrive and multitask in a fast paced environment
• Problem solving skills, attention to detail and strong leadership skills
• 4-5 years' previous experience as Land Administrator in a Broker firm
• Experience and knowledge with BC Land Administration is considered an asset
• Ability to effectively analyze and interpret different forms of data such as survey plans, agreements, title search, etc.
• Strong knowledge of industry, regulations and various Acts and agreements and how they impact the community, clients and landowners
• All applicants must be legally entitled to live and work in Canada
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank those who apply; however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
We are an equal opportunities employer.