Details of your selected vacancy are outlined below.Software Engineer
Rhode Island (USA)
The RPS Group is a planning and development, energy resources and environmental consultancy with over 4,750 staff worldwide. RPS Energy is a multi-disciplinary consultancy, providing Technical, Commercial and Project Management Support services in the fields of operations, geoscience, engineering and HS&E to the energy sector worldwide. RPS Energy services the oil and gas, renewables and nuclear sectors from operating bases in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and Malaysia.
RPS Energy has an established track record with numerous major clients. We are embarking on a major program of further expansion in this sector and are seeking the right individuals to support this expansion with immediate involvement in high profile flagship energy projects.
Mid-level software engineer with concentration in web development
- 3+ years experience integrating web clients with data services
- Experience using, integrating with SQL databases required
- Experience with Flex a plus
- Experience with map-related applications a plus
- At least familiar with the following: XML, SOA, REST, WMS
- Bachelor’s degree required in programming-related discipline
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be able to learn new skills quickly, independently
- Must be successful working alone or in groups
Company benefits include health and dental insurance, disability, life insurance, 401k plan, share purchase plan and many others.
We are an equal opportunities employer.